Define the future career
Here at Animaccord our team of best professionals in licensing and animation fields works every day to create unique and entertaining experiences to expose original animated brands across the world. We are thrilled to share this journey with you - find your vacancy and apply now!
Sales Licensing Manager (EMEA)
Our ideal candidate candidate is coming from licensing and/or marketing fields with a sales background and has experience of working with kids’ brands; is familiar with intellectual property licensing contract language and drafting. Has experience in sales or/and business development.
Can take responsibility for the quality of own work. Work in an organized manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
Serve as the primary liaison and manager of day-to-day relationships between Animaccord Group of companies and potential and existing licensees for assigned rights in the EMEA territory.
Searching for new licensees using different methods.
Manage licensees to ensure consistent and cohesive marketing, merchandising, and product development/execution.
Implement short and long-term strategy for managed brand(s) in the territory, including analysis, preparation of materials, executive summaries and presentations. Contribute into the global strategy of the Group
Control of media planning alignment in managed territories.
Control product plan development and execution.
Control of financial, marketing, legal, and other aspects of licensing activities.
Drive business and evaluate financial results.
Negotiate and review business terms and contracts.
Identify and analyze differences in forecast vs. actual revenue, and product margin.
Review and approve quarterly statements and monitor payment compliance. Oversee go-to-market planning.
Collaborate with licensees to activate retail events, promotions, and aggregate product corners.
Contribute alongside internal teams to ensure quality, brand consistency, and product execution for defined distribution windows.
Communicate with satellite Animaccord offices to ensure global representation and support for local merchandise needs.
Provide support for event and trade show planning, market studies, and analysis.
Communicate status updates with the line manager on a regular basis.
Assist the line manager with special events/projects.
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in Russian and English.
- Ability to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in an organized manner and deliver on time and to standard.
- Take responsibility for the quality of own work and keep manager informed of how the work is progressing.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (German, French, and Spanish) will be your advantage.
- Experience in contract administration, drafting contract language and maintenance of international licensing agreements.
Please forward your application to email@example.com or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/289