Define the future career
Here at Animaccord our team of best professionals in licensing and animation fields works every day to create unique and entertaining experiences to expose original animated brands across the world. We are thrilled to share this journey with you - find your vacancy and apply now!
Our ideal candidate has experience as receptionist and in providing administrative support.Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language.
Candidates should possess good organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Handle phone calls and visitors;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Provide travel support to the Licensing Department staff members (visa, tickets, accommodation, taxi, expenses etc);
- Maintain conference rooms booking system (MS Outlook scheduling);
- Assist with organizing internal meeting;
- Work with document flow (preparation, registration, filing etc);
- Assist team with all administrative matters;
- Provide administrative and travel support to the Chief Executive Officer (meetings schedule, business trips);
- Provide assistance to the Chief Executive Officer with documents flow (preparation of materials, paperwork etc);
- Assist Chief Executive Officer with personal tasks;
- Full fill managers’ ad hoc requests;
- Provide cover for the Office Manager in their absence.
- Higher education.
- Advanced level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to learn quickly, be open to taking on different roles.
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Work in a stable company, market leader.
- Full time employment according RF Labor Law.
- Competitive salary, depends on qualifications and experience of the prospective employee.
- Health Insurance, upon successful completion of probation period.
- Daily use of the English language with ability to work on worldwide scale with top companies in Licensing and Media industries.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Walking distance (5-10 minutes) from metro station "Alekseevskaya".