Define the future career
Here at Animaccord our team of best professionals in licensing and animation fields works every day to create unique and entertaining experiences to expose original animated brands across the world. We are thrilled to share this journey with you - find your vacancy and apply now!
Our ideal candidate has experience in licensing/media-content distribution (TV, Home Video, Digital Media, and New Media). Has knowledge of media sales contracts, terminology and regulations.
Can take responsibility for the quality of own work. Work in an organized manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Process applications for the use of content in various spheres of media (traditional broadcasting, Home Video & VOD, Apps, Games).
- Coordinate all the process related stages from application to approval: contract signing, materials supply and access, preparation of content launch.
- Support Animaccord relationships with potential or existing licensees for assigned rights, including day-to-day execution and follow-ups on requests.
- Work with wider Animaccord team (Legal, Finance etc) to provide framework for negotiations and closely steward deals from initial agreement through contract execution.
- Maintain database of all licensed rights to control media space (Including input of contracts and deal memo information into My Media Box system).
- Monitor performance of all partners including active communication to push for better results.
- Collaborate with other business units including Product Development and Marketing to drive 360̊ approach to brand growth, in order to ensure that product development, consumer marketing, digital marketing, PR, research, trade and sales execution is aligned with strategic and financial goals.
- Coordinate Animaccord’s representation at business events (scheduling of meetings with existing and potential licensees, control timely preparation of necessary promotional materials)
- Compile overview reports on: ongoing negotiations, current activities, new deals, performance of the existing partners.
- Provide cover for Media managers during their absence.
- Fulfill any other duties as may be deemed necessary by the Line manager/Employer.
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in Russian and English.
- Ability to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in an organized manner and deliver on time and to standard.
- Take responsibility for the quality of own work and keep manager informed of how the work is progressing.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (German, French, and Spanish) will be your advantage.
- Experience in contract administration, drafting contract language and maintenance of international licensing agreements.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291