Define the future career
Here at Animaccord our team of best professionals in licensing and animation fields works every day to create unique and entertaining experiences to expose original animated brands across the world. We are thrilled to share this journey with you - find your vacancy and apply now!
We are looking for an experienced Lawyer (Middle/Senior, Licensing, IP) to manage legal work in a particular licensing field. Our ideal candidate is experienced in licensing both in Media and Entertainment industries and has excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will have a key role as a trusted advisor to the business on all matters around licensing, IP, marketing, promotions, advertising, etc. This is a highly visible role across multiple jurisdictions, primarily supports licensing for the consumer products and media units of Animaccord Group.
- Draft, review, negotiate merchandise and media license agreements, sublicense, and agency agreements (multiple jurisdictions);
- Draft legal and regulatory analyses and risk assessments;
- Facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Update templates on a regular basis;
- Prepare other legal documents related to commercial matters and other company business activities;
- Maintain and ensure proper document flow with licensees, agents and other partners across the globe (including coordination of signing process with secretaries, reports provision reminders, analyses of the outstanding documents and litigation matters);
- Provide legal support and advice to the finance department where appropriate;
- Provide general legal advice;
- Supervise the team of junior lawyers.
- Higher education, Degree in Law;
Professional knowledge and experience:
- Experience in licensing matters;
- Knowledge of intellectual property law;
Skills and competencies:
- Advanced level of English;
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs;
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team;
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
- Experience in licensing or intellectual property.
- Knowledge of other foreign language/s (German, French, Spanish) will be considered as advantage.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/289