Define the future career
Here at Animaccord our team of best professionals in licensing and animation fields works every day to create unique and entertaining experiences to expose original animated brands across the world. We are thrilled to share this journey with you - find your vacancy and apply now!
We are seeking a Lawyer to secure use and protect intellectual property of “Masha and the Bear”.
The core focus for the jobholder is preparation of legal documentation in relation to intellectual property protection.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Legal Department and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with intellectual property, counterfeit, contract language and drafting. Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face.
Candidates should possess good organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Prepare documents for copyright protection; estimate any loss from pirate activity.
- Develop and implement processes to manage the intellectual property protection at overseas territories.
- Search and control of the contractors to protect the brand from any pirate activity at overseas territories; establish develop collaboration.
- Cooperate with the state authorities, holders of rights, contractors in relation to intellectual property.
- Carry out legal audit in relation to intellectual property.
- Draft, review, issue necessary legal documents to protect the copyrights.
- Represent interests of the company in state authorities; handle judicial and prejudicial settlement of possible claims in relation to intellectual property.
- Maintain correspondence and negotiations with potential contractors, defendants, violators, etc.
- Lead on resolution of claims and debtors (accounts receivable).
- Provide cover for the Legal Department members during their absences;
- Full fill any other duties as deemed operationally necessary by the Head of Legal, the General Director;
- Higher education, Legal.
Professional knowledge and experience
- Experience and competence in drafting contract language.
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English/Russian.
- Ability to write legal language.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
- Experience in working with intellectual property (counterfeit).
- Knowledge/experience of working with 1C, CRM systems.
Please forward your application to email@example.com or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291